Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Upate and Random Information




Hello Everyone!


There is not really much going on in our world other than the usual... Work, School, Church, doggies... oh yea... Jibber is gone... the beautiful lab we had for a short while.. he is gone, but not forgotten... and now we have Buddy-- an absolutely adorable little Beagle. Maddi adores him and Jake is enjoying having a "smaller" guy to push around.




I am looking forward to the Mother's Day lunch at Maddi's school in the next couple of weeks and then I am going to be going on a field trip with her class in May as well! I sometimes really would love to just be available to do all those things... but the few I get to do are special.





Maddi is becoming such a wonderul young lady. She is beautiful and smart and sassy as you can possibly imagine and then some!





I just love this picture of her.


Oh! We did go to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for Maddi's Spring Break. We only went for a couple of days, but really had a great time.



us in the car:)


loving the SNOW!

Maddi at Wonder Works!

Maddi and me with a picture of our lineage



Maddi with the bubble maker... I love this of her face!

So yeah, that's pretty much it lately... and no, I am not dating or engaged or getting married... just in case anyone asks you.

1 comment:

The Sharpe's said...

I love your page!!!!

Have you shown your mom??