Friday, October 17, 2008

Just a few things

Hello! It is a rainy Friday morning and I would like to still be sleeping, but domestic duty calls! Dogs, yard sale pricing, packing and organizing for a move..




I have been interning with Precision Transcription the past few weeks to become a medical transcriptionist. I have not fully completed the course, but my friend Ann was nice enough to bring me in without the full certification. This has truly beena miracle. I will begin work in this field in just a couple of weeks and as time goes on, this will build into a very good job.




Maddi has been busy.... She made the varsity cheerleading squad at Mayfield Elementary. They will be the competition squad. Maddi is really doing quite well and is enjoying it. Third grade is going well for her, she loves her teacher, Mrs. Stuart. A lot of people I know said thier kids had her and L O V E her. She is very wonderful as I can see so far and Maddi really likes her. This makes all the difference in the world for Maddi!


Maddi has been asking for "layers" in her hair for a while now and we went Sunday, October 12 to get some cut in... they new do is adorable and it makes her curls really come out when she gets hot and sweaty :) and when it rains.. sooo cute... I was afraid she wouldnt like it, but she seems happy with the curls . This pic is just a few minutes after it was cut...

Maddi recently spent the day with me at Ann's and they have horses... So Pastor Sam got them out and let Maddi and the kids ride. Maddi was in heaven!




No comments: